Follow CBSPHILLY Facebook Twitter
NEW CASTLE COUNTY, Del. (CBS) – Crews are investigating what sparked a 2-alarm house fire that left a small alligator dead in Claymont.
Chopper 3 was over the 2-alarm fire that extensively damaged two buildings at the Woodacres Apartment Complex located on the 900 block of Peachtree Road.
Fire crews were called to the scene around 9:50 Friday morning.
Two residents were treated for smoke inhalation at the scene but refused transportation.
A smoke infested cat was saved by the fire but a small alligator reportedly died.
State Fire Marshals are investigating.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for this developing story.