PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Good morning! A nice and quiet weekend is in store with highs in the 40s and plenty of sunshine.
There has been a lot of talk this week over a potential third nor’easter for our region. A look at the computer models this morning shows that there are still several inconsistencies that need to be ironed out, but some things are starting to come a little bit more into focus.READ MORE: Atlantic City Casinos, Union Workers Reach Tentative Agreement To Avoid Strike
For now, it is looking more like an offshore threat with any snow, wind, mix or rain staying south and east of I-95, especially for our coastal areas, but even this isn’t a guarantee.CBS3 Mysteries: Philadelphia Mother Makes Powerful Plea To Help Find James Walke's Killer
Lauren Casey will be in tonight with an updated look at models and we will continue to keep you posted.MORE NEWS: Philadelphia Police Increasing Patrols Ahead Of Fourth Of July Weekend
- THIS AFTERNOON — Mostly Sunny Skies, Breezy and Seasonably Cool. High 46.
- TONIGHT — Mostly Clear and Quiet. Low 28.
- SUNDAY — Mostly Sunny, then Some Clouds Late. High 47.
- MONDAY — Generally Overcast With A Chance for Rain/Snow South and East. High 43.
- TUESDAY — Partly Cloudy, Flurries or Snow Shower Possible. High 42.
- WEDNESDAY – Still Chilly with a Snow Shower Possible. High 43.