BALTIMORE (CBS) — A pumpkin spice air freshener caused several people to fall ill on Thursday night at a Baltimore school.

The Baltimore Fire Department responded to a hazmat call at Cristo Rey Jesuit High School, CBS Baltimore reports.

Hazmat crews took two readings. Both were negative for anything toxic inside the school.

Kids Who Play Video Games Are Faster Learners, Study Says

CBS Baltimore says the culprit was apparently a pumpkin spice plug-in air freshener.

Two adults and two students were hospitalized because of the smell. Another adult was also taken to a hospital for an unrelated issue.