PHILADELPHIA (CBS) —The winning numbers for the Powerball jackpot are in and an Indiana ticketholder won the $435.3 million prize.
Powerball officials say the winning ticket, matched all of the following numbers 10-13-28-52-61, Powerball 2.READ MORE: Philadelphia Weather: Heat Advisory In Effect As Temperatures Hit Record Highs On Saturday
Lottery officials say a winning $2 million ticket was also sold in New Jersey. That ticket matched the five white balls drawn.
The ticket was purchased with Power Play multiplying the $1,000,000 prize to $2,000,000.READ MORE: Philadelphia School District Students, Staff To Resume Masking As COVID Cases Continue To Rise In City
In addition, officials say six New Jersey Lottery tickets were sold that matched the four white balls and the Powerball drawn, winning the $50,000 third prize.
Those tickets were purchased at the following locations:MORE NEWS: West Philly Double Shooting Leaves 30-Year-Old Man Dead, Teen Hospitalized: Police
• Camden County: Garden State News, 2146 Atco Ave., Atco;
• Camden County: The New Village Supermarket LLC, 1024 Carl Miller Blvd., Camden;
• Mercer County: Hightstown Shell, 1 Lake Dr., Hightstown;
• Morris County: Qwik Mart Convenience, 375 Route 46 East, Budd Lake;
• Ocean County: Quick Chek Corp. #152, 901 Cedar Bridge Ave., Lakewood; and
• Ocean County: TS II LLC, 851 Route 37 & Mule Rd., Toms River.