Sponsored by Cooper University Health
READ MORE: Pennsylvania's Jobless Rate, Labor Force And Payrolls Drop
Makes about 6- ½ cup servings
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 head garlic
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup fat free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chicken base (better than bouillon)
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut top of garlic head off and wrap garlic with foil. Drizzle olive oil atop of garlic and place in the oven. Roast for about 15-20 minutes until garlic is golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool. Once cooled, remove each clove of roasted garlic and set aside.
- In a large pot place cauliflower florets and cover with water. Boil for about 15-20 minutes until cauliflower is soft enough to mash.
- Drain cauliflower well and place back in pot.
- Add remaining ingredients and mash them together with a wooden spoon, spatula, or masher. Should resemble mashed potatoes. Serve hot.
Calories per ½ C serving: 65
Total Fat: 3 gm
Protein: 6 gmMORE NEWS: 18-Year-Old Student Shoots Himself In Leg At Gymnasium In Philadelphia Learning Academy, Police Say
Carbohydrate: 3 gm