By Rahel Solomon

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police say a man is dead after he was shot several times during a home invasion in Philadelphia’s Kingsessing neighborhood.

READ MORE: GameStop Employee Shot During Attempted Robbery In Philadelphia's Lawncrest Section, Police Say

Police say it happened just after 11 p.m. Monday night at the unit block of South Ruby Street.

In the house just minutes, police say late Monday night three armed males stormed into the home with one very specific goal in mind.

“Entered through their front door all brandishing guns, demanding the money, where is the money,” said Philadelphia Police Captain James Clark.

Police say 50-year-old Tony Harris was surrounded in the living room. His wife allegedly held at gunpoint in the kitchen, their children all asleep upstairs.

“One took me straight to the kitchen and put a gun behind my head and they was telling him if you keep moving they was going to blow my head off,” said the victim’s wife.

Authorities say one suspect shot Harris. He died as a result.

“It was devastating it was rough on all of us, just waiting and they told us when we got there his survival rate would be five percent,” said the victim’s sister.

READ MORE: Officials Investigating Possible Gas Explosion Inside Home In South Philadelphia

His family tells Eyewitness News they believe a Facebook post October 5th on Tony’s account where he jokes about misplacing $60,000 is what made them targets.

“It was over a joke on Facebook, with some money, it was a joke, he don’t have no money,” said a family friend.

Police tell Eyewitness News they’re aware of the post and are looking into it as a possible motive.

The alleged robbers likely got away with nothing.

The children inside were not hurt.

Though police have not definitely linked the Facebook post to the killing, the family says they are sure.

Police have not identified any suspects, but are asking anyone who has information to call Homicide at 215-686-3334.

MORE NEWS: Gary And Lorraine Parker, Missing Ocean County Couple, Found Dead

The investigation is ongoing.