By Geoff Bansen
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – As you head out the door on Wednesday morning, it is going to feel noticeably different than in recent days. That is because dew points are falling, meaning lower humidity and a much more comfortable feel.
It is still going to be a warm day, but without the sticky, soupy feel of the last several. Skies are clearing out and you can expect more sun than clouds for most of the day.
The leading edge of a warm front will bring some late day clouds into the picture, a precursor for Thursday.
Clouds and showers tomorrow will yield to partly sunny skies on Friday.
The weekend starts off nice before moisture from Bill impacts the region late in the day into Father’s Day, with heat and humidity returning as well.
- TODAY – Mostly Sunny and Less Humid. High 84.
- TONIGHT – Increasing Clouds, Showers Toward Dawn. Low 65.
- TOMORROW – Mostly Cloudy with Showers and a T-Storm, Mainly in the Morning. High 80.
- FRIDAY – Becoming Partly Sunny. High 86.
- SATURDAY – Partly Sunny, Chance of Rain and a T-Storm (Especially at Night). High 85.
- SUNDAY – Rain and a T-Storm. High 91.