CBS Philly has received the following community cancellations for Thursday, March 5, 2015.
(Alphabetical by name of organization — use your browser’s “search” function to find a particular event. If an event you are interested in is not mentioned here, you may want to contact the sponsoring organization for more information.)
- Beulah Baptist Church in West Philadelphia is closed today.
- Bucks County Transport will be closed today.
- Camden County, NJ government offices, courts, park system, and libraries will be closed today.
- Canstatters’ “Die Alte Herren” bingo, in Philadelphia, is canceled for tonight.
- Carousel House, in West Philadelphia, has canceled all of today’s programs.
- Cherry Hill Mall is closed for the remainder of the day.
- Chester County Government Offices are closed today.
- Contact Community Helplines, in Berlin, NJ, is postponing tonight’s “Spring Fling” auction to next Thursday, March 12th.
- Cumberland Mall is closed for the remainder of the day.
- Delaware Valley Community Health has closed its health centers in Philadelphia and Norristown today.
- Exton Square Mall is closed for the remainder of the day.
- Handi-Crafters of Thorndale and Coatesville will be closed.
- Independence National Historical Park Visitor Center will open at 10am.
- Loaves and Fishes Food Cupboard, in Jenkintown, is closed today.
- Lower Heidelberg Township (Bucks County), Pa. has declared a snow emergency until 8am Friday.
- Montgomery County courts and government offices are closed today.
- Montgomery County-Norristown Public Library is closed today.
- North Light Community Center, in Manayunk, is closed today.
- Perkasie (Pa.) borough offices are closed today.
- Philadelphia has declared a snow emergency. City offices and courts are closed as of 1:00pm. All parked cars must be moved off snow emergency routes. Trash and recyling collections are one day behind due to weather conditions. Residents with Thursday collection must hold their materials until next Thursday. Beginning Friday and for the entire week of March 9th, rear driveway collections will be suspended.
- Philadelphia Housing Authority (PHA) will be closed today for all non-essential employees.
- Philadelphia VA regional office and VA insurance center is closed today.
- Plymouth Meeting Mall is closing at 1pm today.
- Springfield Mall is closed for the remainder of the day.
- St. John Bosco’s Church, in Hatboro, Pa., has postponed tonight’s Poor Man’s Supper.
- St. John Cantius parish, in Northeast Philadelphia, has canceled tonight’s prep.
- Superior Court of New Jersey-Camden County is closed today.
- Upper Gwynedd Township, in Mongomery County, Pa., has declared a snow emergency through 12 noon Friday.
- Voorhees Town Center is closed for the remainder of the day.
- Willow Grove Park is closed for the remainder of the day.
- Wilmington, Del. city offices are closed today.
If your organization’s public, non-commercial event is being canceled due to weather, call the KYW newsroom directly at 215-238-7600.