By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A 19-year-old man is the first homicide victim in Philadelphia this year.
It was around 5:15 in the morning when police responded to North Philip Street, near West Grange Avenue in the Olney section of the city.
Police say the victim was shot in the back of the head inside of a home. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
There have been no arrests.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 76-Year-Old Man Charged In Wife’s Cold Case Murder Nearly 40 Years After Her Disappearance
- Man From Mexico Arrested In Ohio After Abducting, Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl From New Jersey, Authorities Say
- Uber Rolls Out Feature Urging Riders To ‘Check Your Ride’ In Wake Of Samantha Josephson’s Murder
- Fleetwood Mac Reschedules Postponed Philadelphia Concert
- Pennsylvania Government Watchdog To Probe Grace Packer’s Murder