By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A 19-year-old man is the first homicide victim in Philadelphia this year.
It was around 5:15 in the morning when police responded to North Philip Street, near West Grange Avenue in the Olney section of the city.
Police say the victim was shot in the back of the head inside of a home. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
There have been no arrests.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Heinz Let America Vote And ‘Mayochup’ Is Here
- Black Hawk Departs New Jersey To Assist In Hurricane Florence Rescue Effort
- Testimony Resumes In Murder Trial For Man Charged In New Jersey Radio Host April Kauffman’s Killing
- 14 Delaware Firefighters Aiding In Hurricane Relief In North Carolina
- FBI: 2 Suspects Wanted In At Least 9 Robberies In Philly Area