By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A 19-year-old man is the first homicide victim in Philadelphia this year.
It was around 5:15 in the morning when police responded to North Philip Street, near West Grange Avenue in the Olney section of the city.
Police say the victim was shot in the back of the head inside of a home. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
There have been no arrests.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Homeless Man In Houston Goes Viral After Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ To Woman Who Gave Him Food
- FDA Warns Crab Meat From Venezuela Possibly Contaminated
- FDA Recalls Common Heart Drug Due To Potential Cancer Risk
- Ecuador Town Building Giant Rose Pyramid In Effort To Break World Record
- Taylor Swift Superfans Get Engaged At Philadelphia Concert