By Tim Jimenez
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A 19-year-old man is the first homicide victim in Philadelphia this year.
It was around 5:15 in the morning when police responded to North Philip Street, near West Grange Avenue in the Olney section of the city.
Police say the victim was shot in the back of the head inside of a home. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
There have been no arrests.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Blue Cross Riverrink Winterfest At Penn’s Landing Looks Ahead To 25th Season
- Vote To Legalize Recreational Marijuana Could Reach Committee Soon In New Jersey
- Hearing Held On Deadly Southwest Airline Accident That Led To Emergency Landing In Philly
- PennDOT Preparing For Wintry Weather Thursday
- Over 40 Dead Dogs Found Inside Plastic Bags In Freezers At New Jersey Woman’s Home, Police Say