EDGEWATER PARK, N.J., (CBS) — Police are investigating after they say a pedestrian was struck and killed in Burlington County, New Jersey.
The incident was reported shortly before 9:30 p.m. Wednesday at Route 130 and Cooper Street in Edgewater Park.
Police say the victim was crossing the street when she was struck by one vehicle and then another. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Route 130 southbound was closed while an investigation was conducted.
On Thursday afternoon, police identified the victim. Fifty-year-old Sheila R. Coleman-Oatman, of Edgewater, was killed in the crash.
No charges have been filed by either of the two cars involved in the accident. Anyone with information should call police.
You may also be interested in:
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit Related To Case Of Allentown Man Who Ran Away To Mexico With Teenage Girl
- Viral Video Shows Police Punching Teen In Head During Arrest In Delaware
- Delaware Native Shot And Killed In Jamaica While Picking Up His Wife From Work, Police Say
- Police: 18-Year-Old Man Shot Multiple Times, Killed In Southwest Philadelphia
- Voorhees Police Officer Leaves Waitress Pregnant With Her First Child A $100 Tip, Touching Note