EDGEWATER PARK, N.J., (CBS) — Police are investigating after they say a pedestrian was struck and killed in Burlington County, New Jersey.
The incident was reported shortly before 9:30 p.m. Wednesday at Route 130 and Cooper Street in Edgewater Park.
Police say the victim was crossing the street when she was struck by one vehicle and then another. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Route 130 southbound was closed while an investigation was conducted.
On Thursday afternoon, police identified the victim. Fifty-year-old Sheila R. Coleman-Oatman, of Edgewater, was killed in the crash.
No charges have been filed by either of the two cars involved in the accident. Anyone with information should call police.
You may also be interested in:
- Officials: Shots Fired After Fight Breaks Out Near Springfield Mall
- No Mega Millions Winner, Jackpot Reaches $1.6 Billion
- ‘Lovable Monster’: Mastermind Behind Gritty Explains Mascot’s Success
- 1 Dead, 1 Hurt In Crash After Women Stopped To Check On Animal In Royersford
- Officials Investigate Cause Of Fire In Tacony