EDGEWATER PARK, N.J., (CBS) — Police are investigating after they say a pedestrian was struck and killed in Burlington County, New Jersey.
The incident was reported shortly before 9:30 p.m. Wednesday at Route 130 and Cooper Street in Edgewater Park.
Police say the victim was crossing the street when she was struck by one vehicle and then another. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Route 130 southbound was closed while an investigation was conducted.
On Thursday afternoon, police identified the victim. Fifty-year-old Sheila R. Coleman-Oatman, of Edgewater, was killed in the crash.
No charges have been filed by either of the two cars involved in the accident. Anyone with information should call police.
You may also be interested in:
- Conshohocken Family Delivers Truckloads Of Toys To 3 Children’s Hospitals In Philadelphia
- Parking Space Dispute Leaves 3 Women Injured At Deptford Mall, Police Say
- Philly Church Opts For Refuge Nativity Scene Instead Of Live Animals
- Philly’s Beverage Tax Generates $137 Million Through First Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2019
- UPenn Hosts ‘How To Stop Distracted Driving’ Event