EDGEWATER PARK, N.J., (CBS) — Police are investigating after they say a pedestrian was struck and killed in Burlington County, New Jersey.
The incident was reported shortly before 9:30 p.m. Wednesday at Route 130 and Cooper Street in Edgewater Park.
Police say the victim was crossing the street when she was struck by one vehicle and then another. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Route 130 southbound was closed while an investigation was conducted.
On Thursday afternoon, police identified the victim. Fifty-year-old Sheila R. Coleman-Oatman, of Edgewater, was killed in the crash.
No charges have been filed by either of the two cars involved in the accident. Anyone with information should call police.
You may also be interested in:
- Homeless Man In Houston Goes Viral After Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ To Woman Who Gave Him Food
- FDA Warns Crab Meat From Venezuela Possibly Contaminated
- FDA Recalls Common Heart Drug Due To Potential Cancer Risk
- Ecuador Town Building Giant Rose Pyramid In Effort To Break World Record
- Taylor Swift Superfans Get Engaged At Philadelphia Concert