PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Three people have been charged with sex trafficking in Philadelphia.
Officials say the three ran a striptease club and brothel they called “Passionate Touch” in the Cathedral Park section of the city between May 2009 and August 2013.
Thirty-three-year-old Kevino Graham reportedly ran the club while 38-year-old Brian Wright collected the money.
Twenty-four-year-old Renato Teixeira reportedly recruited the women to work for the club and posted prostitution advertisements featuring them.
Officials also say the three engaged in acts of force, threats, fraud and coercion to get the females to engage in prostitution.
If convicted, each faces a mandatory minimum term of 15 years in prison with a maximum possible sentence of life in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Passerby Finds Skeletal Remains Of Human Body Inside Suitcase In Southwest Philadelphia
- New Jersey Woman Accused Of Faking Terminal Illness While Staying With Family
- Woman On Mission To Return Wedding Ring To Rightful Owner After Finding It While Tubing In Bucks County
- City To Change The Location For Made In America After 2018 Festival
- Delaware DOJ To Demolish Building At James T. Vaughn Correctional Center After Deadly Uprising