PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after a 13-year-old girl was allegedly forced at gunpoint to perform a sex act.
Police say Saturday night the victim was walking home with a friend on the 1900 block of N. Uber Street when they were both approached by two males. One of the men chased the friend off by displaying a handgun.
The suspect then pointed the gun at the victim, forcing her to perform a sexual act.
Authorities say the first suspect is a black male between the ages of 13 to 20-years-old, 5’8”-5’9”, medium build, wearing all black clothing with a bandana covering his face. He was also armed with a black handgun.
The second suspect is described as a black male, 13 to 20-years-old.
Anyone with information regarding this incident or the suspect is urged to contact the Philadelphia Police Department.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Sibling Bullying More Common In Larger Families, Study Finds
- Pennsylvania Veteran Asking For Public’s Help Locating Special Hat Lost On Flight To Philadelphia
- New Jersey Declares State Of Emergency Ahead Of Winter Storm
- Police: Man Shot And Killed Outside Of Chinese Restaurant In Kensington
- 1 Killed, Another Injured After Being Struck By 2 Different SEPTA Trains, Officials Say