PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after a 13-year-old girl was allegedly forced at gunpoint to perform a sex act.
Police say Saturday night the victim was walking home with a friend on the 1900 block of N. Uber Street when they were both approached by two males. One of the men chased the friend off by displaying a handgun.
The suspect then pointed the gun at the victim, forcing her to perform a sexual act.
Authorities say the first suspect is a black male between the ages of 13 to 20-years-old, 5’8”-5’9”, medium build, wearing all black clothing with a bandana covering his face. He was also armed with a black handgun.
The second suspect is described as a black male, 13 to 20-years-old.
Anyone with information regarding this incident or the suspect is urged to contact the Philadelphia Police Department.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Sinkhole Exposes Highly Controversial Pipeline In West Whiteland Township
- Homeless Seeking Shelter As Bitter Cold Grips Region
- Anonymous Donor Gives $500,000 To Philly Non-Profit To Offer Zero-Interest Loans To Hundreds of Federal Workers
- 33-Foot Tall Robot Sculpture Named ‘Bebot’ Now Standing Tall In Northern Liberties
- Large Cave-In Shuts Down Center City Intersection