LANGHORNE, Pa. (AP) — A man has been charged with criminal homicide in the death of his toddler son after authorities said high levels of a prescription narcotic painkiller were found in the child’s blood.
Thirty-eight-year-old Coco Wallace of Levittown is also charged in Bucks County with recklessly endangering another person, endangering the welfare of a child and drug possession.
Police in Middletown Township said 27-month-old Sebastian Wallace died Oct. 22 at Lower Bucks Hospital.
Police said the child’s blood tested positive for Oxycodone “at three times the level that would be necessary to kill the average adult.” They said Coco Wallace was the only adult with him and acknowledged having Oxycodone pills the day before.
Court documents don’t list a defense attorney and a listed number for Wallace couldn’t be found Monday.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Black Hawk Departs New Jersey To Assist In Hurricane Florence Rescue Effort
- Dozens Stuck 30 Feet Upside Down After New Mexico State Fair Ride Malfunctions
- Romance Novelist Who Wrote Essay On ‘How To Murder Your Husband’ Now Accused Of Murdering Her Husband
- New Jersey Lawmakers Considering Boardwalk Smoking Ban
- SpaceX Reveals First Paying Passenger Headed To Moon