PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — According to SEPTA, an off-duty member of the Transit Police was captured on video allegedly performing a lewd act on a subway car.
SEPTA says the video, which portrayed a man masturbating on the Broad Street Subway, was posted in August 2014 and forwarded to the Transit Police for investigation.
When being reviewed by a Transit Police Captain, the offender was identified as 44-year-old Kevin Fant, an off-duty member of the Transit Police.
On October 28, a search warrant was executed at his residence to recover the clothes worn in the video. Three days later, an arrest warrant was approved for indecent exposure and open lewdness against Fant.
He is a Philadelphia resident who has been a member of the Transit Police for 12 years.
SEPTA says he has been placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of the disciplinary process.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Public Visitation Held For Delaware Marine Chris Slutman Killed In Afghanistan
- ‘I Was Scared For My Life’: South Jersey Hospital Performs First-Of-Its-Kind Heart Procedure On Pregnant Woman
- ‘God Will Forgive Him’: Second Fire Breaks Out At Bethlehem Church Targeted By Arsonist
- Teens Don’t Know E-cigarettes Are Addictive, Can Damage Their Lungs, Study Finds
- It’s Official: Joe Biden Announces He’s Running For President