PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a shooting overnight that wounded a man in North Philadelphia.
It happened early Sunday morning near Rising Sun Avenue and West Tioga Street.
Police say an 18-year-old man was shot once in the head, but managed to get himself to Temple University Hospital where he was listed in stable condition.
There have been no arrests and no weapon was recovered.
The identity of the victim was not immediately released.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Montgomery County Nursing Care Facility Evacuated Due To Fire
- Spokesperson: Frontier Flight Bound For Philly Diverted Due To Odor In Cabin
- Camden’s Dangerous Illegal Dumping Site Being Transformed Into Ball Field, Play Space
- Rare Nickel Sold For $4.5 Million In Philadelphia
- ‘I’m ME, Not MEAT’: PETA Honors Chickens Killed In Del. Crash With Billboard