PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a shooting overnight that wounded a man in North Philadelphia.
It happened early Sunday morning near Rising Sun Avenue and West Tioga Street.
Police say an 18-year-old man was shot once in the head, but managed to get himself to Temple University Hospital where he was listed in stable condition.
There have been no arrests and no weapon was recovered.
The identity of the victim was not immediately released.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Officials Investigating After Restaurant Workers Caught Pouring Unknown Liquid Into Manayunk Storm Drain
- ‘He Betrayed Us, He Lied To Us’: Police Officer’s Widow, FOP Call For DA Krasner’s Resignation Over Abu-Jamal Appeal
- Delivery Driver Danger: Valuables, Vehicles And Pizza Stolen From Delivery Drivers In Series Of Armed Robberies
- Washington Township First Responders, High School Students Participate In Active School Shooter Drill
- 2 Trenton Police Officers Facing Federal Charges After Assaulting Man During Arrest, US Attorney Says