PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a shooting overnight that wounded a man in North Philadelphia.
It happened early Sunday morning near Rising Sun Avenue and West Tioga Street.
Police say an 18-year-old man was shot once in the head, but managed to get himself to Temple University Hospital where he was listed in stable condition.
There have been no arrests and no weapon was recovered.
The identity of the victim was not immediately released.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- 2 Men Injured In Kensington Double Shooting, Police Say
- ‘A Tale Of 2 Cities’: Police Investigating Drive-By Shooting That Injured 10 People At Trenton Bar
- Retired Diocese Of Camden Bishop Joseph Galante Dies At 80
- Blue Cross RiverRink 2019 Summerfest Now Open For Business 7 Days A Week
- Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary Reportedly Sold To Main Line Health