UPPER CHICHESTER, Pa., (CBS) — Police are investigating after a pedestrian was reportedly struck by a vehicle in Upper Chichester, Delaware County.
The incident was reported around 7:15 p.m. Tuesday at the 500 block of Conchester Highway.
Authorities tell CBS 3 Eyewitness News the person was taken to a local hospital. There is no word on the person’s condition at this time.
Police are reportedly investigating the incident as a hit-and-run.
Further details were not immediately available.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Back To School: Some Parents Buying Bulletproof Backpacks
- Plastic Bags, Straws Banned In Atlantic County Parks
- Police: 4 Shot After Altercation Inside Walmart In Cheltenham; 2 Suspects Arrested
- ‘I’m Speechless’: 9-Year-Old Cancer Survivor On Meeting Childhood Hero Jake Arrieta
- Philly Mom Known For ‘Epic’ $25,000 Prom Party Charged With Social Security Fraud