UPPER CHICHESTER, Pa., (CBS) — Police are investigating after a pedestrian was reportedly struck by a vehicle in Upper Chichester, Delaware County.
The incident was reported around 7:15 p.m. Tuesday at the 500 block of Conchester Highway.
Authorities tell CBS 3 Eyewitness News the person was taken to a local hospital. There is no word on the person’s condition at this time.
Police are reportedly investigating the incident as a hit-and-run.
Further details were not immediately available.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Section Of Ridge Avenue Remains Closed, Residents Water Restored After East Falls Water Main Break
- Car Crashes Into Mayfair Auto Repair Shop
- Multi-Vehicle Accident Forces Temporary Shut Down Of I-95 Friday Night: Police
- Authorities Say Massive Old City Blaze In 2018 Was Case Of Arson
- First Annual ‘Family-Friendly’ Squirrel Hunting Competition Causing Uproar In South Jersey