UPPER CHICHESTER, Pa., (CBS) — Police are investigating after a pedestrian was reportedly struck by a vehicle in Upper Chichester, Delaware County.
The incident was reported around 7:15 p.m. Tuesday at the 500 block of Conchester Highway.
Authorities tell CBS 3 Eyewitness News the person was taken to a local hospital. There is no word on the person’s condition at this time.
Police are reportedly investigating the incident as a hit-and-run.
Further details were not immediately available.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- 85-Year-Old Grandmother Buried With Strangers, Family Didn’t Find Out About Her Death Until 7 Months Later
- Leader Of Ahmadiyya Muslim Community Dedicates New Mosque In Philadelphia
- Prosecutors: Bill Cosby’s Bid For New Trial Is ‘Meritless’
- High School Seniors Celebrating After Area Colleges Present Acceptances On The Spot
- PA Task Force 1 Returns Home After Assisting With Hurricane Response