UPPER CHICHESTER, Pa., (CBS) — Police are investigating after a pedestrian was reportedly struck by a vehicle in Upper Chichester, Delaware County.
The incident was reported around 7:15 p.m. Tuesday at the 500 block of Conchester Highway.
Authorities tell CBS 3 Eyewitness News the person was taken to a local hospital. There is no word on the person’s condition at this time.
Police are reportedly investigating the incident as a hit-and-run.
Further details were not immediately available.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Police: Man Wanted For Robbing 2 Women In North Philadelphia
- Bill Gates Jump-Starts Research For Affordable Alzheimer’s Test
- Real-Life ‘Mr. Holland’s Opus’: Hundreds Of Former Students Surprise Retired Oklahoma High School Music Teacher
- Apple Previews More Than 70 New Emojis To Celebrate World Emoji Day
- Carmella Rizzo, Wife Of Former Philadelphia Mayor, Dies