UPPER CHICHESTER, Pa., (CBS) — Police are investigating after a pedestrian was reportedly struck by a vehicle in Upper Chichester, Delaware County.
The incident was reported around 7:15 p.m. Tuesday at the 500 block of Conchester Highway.
Authorities tell CBS 3 Eyewitness News the person was taken to a local hospital. There is no word on the person’s condition at this time.
Police are reportedly investigating the incident as a hit-and-run.
Further details were not immediately available.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Conshohocken Family Delivers Truckloads Of Toys To 3 Children’s Hospitals In Philadelphia
- Parking Space Dispute Leaves 3 Women Injured At Deptford Mall, Police Say
- Philly Church Opts For Refuge Nativity Scene Instead Of Live Animals
- Philly’s Beverage Tax Generates $137 Million Through First Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2019
- UPenn Hosts ‘How To Stop Distracted Driving’ Event