PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say one person is hospitalized following a shooting in Northern Liberties.
It happened around 8:50 p.m. Friday at 7th Street and Fairmount Avenue.
Police say a male, possibly in his teens, was shot once in the lower back. He was taken to Hahnemann University Hospital where police say he is listed in critical but stable condition.
So far, no arrests have been made.
Police continue to investigate.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Bruce Willis: ‘Die Hard Is Not A Christmas Movie’
- Build-A-Bear Bringing Back ‘Pay Your Age’ Promotion For Children’s Birthdays
- Officials: 9-Year-Old Girl Killed By Stray Bullet While Sleeping Inside Bridgeton Home
- Evesham Police: Man Shoplifts From Kohl’s, Threatens To Kill Store’s Loss Prevention Officer
- Woman On Mission To Return Wedding Ring To Rightful Owner After Finding It While Tubing In Bucks County