PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say one person is hospitalized following a shooting in Northern Liberties.
It happened around 8:50 p.m. Friday at 7th Street and Fairmount Avenue.
Police say a male, possibly in his teens, was shot once in the lower back. He was taken to Hahnemann University Hospital where police say he is listed in critical but stable condition.
So far, no arrests have been made.
Police continue to investigate.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Malcolm Jenkins Turns Fine For Saying Ref ‘Should Lay Off The Bottle’ Into Charity Effort
- SEPTA Rolls Out Drastic Changes, Improvements To Regional Rail Schedule
- Facebook Could Face Multi-Billion Dollar Fine For Multiple Data Breaches
- Police Searching For Grinch Who Stole Nativity Scene From South Philadelphia’s Italian Market
- 21-Year-Old Man Killed After Being Shot Multiple Times In Back