PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are invetigating a shooting that injured two men overnight in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 12:45 a.m. Sunday along the 1800 block of East Sedgley Avenue in the Kensington section of the city.
Police say a 40-year-old man and a 35-year-old man were both shot in the lower body.
They were taken to Temple Hospital in stable condition.
No arrests have been made and there was no word on a motive.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Suspect Caught On Camera Stealing Pricey Artwork From Penn Medicine’s Perelman Center
- Amazon To Offer Free 1-Day Shipping For Prime Customers
- Fans In Philadelphia Flock To Theaters For Debut Of ‘Avengers: Endgame’
- Man Killed In Olney Shooting
- Officers Open Fire During Confrontation With Armed Man In South Philadelphia