By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The next two days will be pleasant. Thursday will feature a mix of sun and clouds, with a seasonable high of 72 degrees. Friday will be a mostly sunny day, with highs in the lower 70s, as well.
After that, the forecast goes “downhill” a bit.
Saturday morning a strong cold front will pass through our area, bringing rain and breezy conditions. The rain will begin during the early morning hours of Saturday, through early Saturday afternoon. Most of us will see some sunshine before sunset. Then temperatures begin to drop.
Lows Sunday morning will struggle to escape the 40s, and highs that day will only rebound into the lower 60s. Good “Football weather” though, as the Eagles take on St. Louis at 1pm Sunday. Bring out the layers!
You may also be interested in:
- Carlos Santana Shines As Phillies Earn Comeback Win Over Padres
- The Eagles’ Strengths And Weaknesses Entering 2018
- Trump: NFL Players Who Kneel During Anthem More Than Once Should Be Kicked ‘Out For Season’
- Phillies Fans To Be Able To Get Beer, Water Delivered To Seats Through Text Message
- Eagles Quarterback Nick Foles Tops Patriots’ Tom Brady In NFL Merchandise Sales