PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a quadruple shooting in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 5 a.m. Sunday along the 2800 block of Hope Street in the city’s Fairhill neighborhood.
Investigators tell CBS 3 that a group of people got into an argument and then gunfire erupted.
Police say four people were shot and wounded, including a 17-year-old boy who was pistol whipped in the head, and then shot in the ankle. A 30-year-old was shot three times in the legs. A 41-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the back and a 37-year-old man was struck in the thigh.
The victims were all taken to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Witnesses tell police the shooter was a Hispanic man. He and an accomplice drove off in a dark-colored vehicle.
No arrests have been made.
You may also be interested in these news stories:
- Phillies Hang On In Chicago For Series Split Between Division Leaders
- All Elite Wrestling Challenges WWE With Double Or Nothing
- Gritty Wins Award For Best Social Media Account In Sports
- ‘I Love This City’: Rhys Hoskins Has Embraced Philadelphia, Now He’s Ready To Embrace A Championship
- Cubs’ Bats Bail Out Cole Hamels In Phillies’ 8-4 Loss