PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a quadruple shooting in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 5 a.m. Sunday along the 2800 block of Hope Street in the city’s Fairhill neighborhood.
Investigators tell CBS 3 that a group of people got into an argument and then gunfire erupted.
Police say four people were shot and wounded, including a 17-year-old boy who was pistol whipped in the head, and then shot in the ankle. A 30-year-old was shot three times in the legs. A 41-year-old man suffered a graze wound to the back and a 37-year-old man was struck in the thigh.
The victims were all taken to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Witnesses tell police the shooter was a Hispanic man. He and an accomplice drove off in a dark-colored vehicle.
No arrests have been made.
You may also be interested in these news stories:
- Hart, Flyers Crush Canadiens 5-2, Enter All-Star Break On 3-Game Win Streak
- Reports: Eagles Generously Give Nick Foles $1 Million Bonus He Missed By Just 4 Snaps
- It’s Time To Forgive Andy Reid And Root For Big Red To Win His First Super Bowl
- Sixers Lose 19th Straight Game To Thunder, 117-115
- Hot-Shooting Villanova Beats Xavier 85-75 For 6th Straight Win