PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A woman is fighting for her life after she was shot while sitting on her front steps.
Philadelphia Police say two men approached and shot the 24-year-old woman three times around 12:30am Tuesday morning on the 3400 block of Braddock Street.
The woman is in critical condition at Temple University Hospital.
Friends of the victim who were also sitting outside were not hurt. Police are searching for the two gunmen.
- Joe Biden To Announce On Video Thursday He’s Running For President, Won’t Hold Rally In Philadelphia, CBS News Reports
- Delaware River Waterfront Announces Events Scheduled For Summer 2019
- ‘Snot Otter’ Named Pennsylvania’s Official Amphibian
- New Jersey Condo Association Violated Women’s Rights By Setting Separate Swimming Hours For Men, Women, Court Rules
- 2 Trenton Police Officers Facing Federal Charges After Assaulting Man During Arrest, US Attorney Says