PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A 16-year-old is in police custody, accused of shooting a 13-year-old twice in the stomach.
The shooting happened around 8pm Monday night near Marvine Street and Erie Avenue.
Police say the shooting may have been an accident.
The 13-year-old is recovering in the hospital. There’s no word yet if any charges will be filed against the 16-year-old.
- Man Arrested In Connection To 4-Alarm Fire That Devoured Thrifty Irishman In Port Richmond, Authorities Say
- ‘This Has To End’: Philadelphians Fed Up With Rampant Gun Violence, Vouch To Be Changemakers
- 15-Year-Old Boy Shot In Face By Suspect Riding Bicycle In Overbrook, Police Say
- Delaware, New Jersey Among 6 Fastest-Warming States, Research Shows
- Cancer Treatment Centers Of America Building Cancer Patients Back Up With Imagery Recovery Center