By Justin Udo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The third annual Made In America music festival is over, and now the cleanup is underway.
Crews got to the scene around midnight, breaking down stages and cleaning up trash all in an effort to return the Ben Franklin Parkway back to its regular form.
A constant parade of tractor-trailers in and out of the clean up site and the orange cones still blocking some roads serve as a reminder of what took place over the weekend.
Neighbors say that even with the late nights and early mornings, the concert and the cleanup haven’t affected them too much.
“Minor disruption in the end,” said a neighbor. “They’re doing a fantastic job of getting the streets back open.”
The cleanup is expected to be finished by Tuesday morning.
- New York Terror Suspect Invokes ‘Allah’, Faces 28 Federal Charges
- FOP Offers $5,000 Reward In Hit-And-Run Killing Of 5-Year-Old Xavier Moy
- FOP: ‘People Are Walking On The Grave Of Robert Wilson’, District Attorney Won’t Seek Death Penalty
- Driver Wanted In Road Rage Crash That Left Man Critically Injured
- NJ Health Department Issues Measles Warning For Residents In Camden, Burlington Counties