LEBANON TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – A Hunterdon County man has been charged with the sexual assault of a child.
David C. Hardy, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested for engaging in sex acts with a child under the age of 16 but older than 13.
The crimes reportedly took place in September 2000 when Hardy resided in Lebanon Township.
The investigation is ongoing.
If convicted, Hardy faces up to 10 years in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- More Than 70 Philadelphia Pools Opening For Summer Season
- Murphy Urging Trenton To Continue All-Night Arts Festival Following Deadly Shooting
- Dramatic Video Captures Suspect Breaking Into Burlington Car Dealership, Fleeing With Customer’s Truck
- Homeless Advocates Helping Philly’s Most Vulnerable As Temps Soar Into 90s
- Meek Mill On Hearing: ‘I Feel Like What Went On In The Courtroom Today Is Disgraceful’