PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police are investigating after they found a man shot nine times in an apartment in the Wyoming section of the city early Thursday morning.
This happened just after midnight on the 4500 block of Bouvier Street.
Police say the 28-year-old victim was shot in his torso, chest and both legs and was taken to Einstein Hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition. No one else was reported injured.
Police are now looking for three individuals they believe were involved, who they say all fled on foot in different directions. One suspect was said to be wearing a white t-shirt, another a red t-shirt and the third a dark-colored t-shirt.
Police have no motive at this time, but inside the shooting scene police found narcotics paraphernalia leading them to believe this could be drug related.
As the investigation continues, police are waiting to talk to the victim at the hospital.
- Police: 4 Detained In Meth Lab Bust In Montgomery County
- City Of Philadelphia Hosts Festival For World Refugee Day
- Target Looking To Hire 100 Workers For New Northern Liberties Store
- Sisters Turn Their Love Of Jewelry Into A Business
- Delaware Man Accused Of Using Chemical Spray During Fight At McDonald’s
- Philadelphia Police Investigating Second Explosion Incident In One Week
- Philadelphia Police: 2 Men Posed As Cops In Juniata Park Home Invasion
- Trump Signs Executive Order To End Family Separations At Border
- Bucks County Authorities Investigating At Least 2 Cases Of Attempted Child Lurings
- Facebook Experiments With ‘Subscription Groups’ That Charge For Exclusive Content