By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Safe In Castor: Police
- 2 People Injured In Accident On Roosevelt Boulevard Sunday, Police Say
- Police Searching For Gunman After Man Shot To Death In East Germantown
- Family Demands Answers After Wheelchair Ramps For Son With Cerebral Palsy Stolen From South Philadelphia Home
- Man Shot In Road Rage Incident On Schuylkill Expressway In South Philadelphia, Police Say
- ‘She Was Greatly Loved’: Mother Of 5 Shot And Killed Inside North Philadelphia Deli, Police Say
- 35-Year-Old Man Shot Critically Injured After Being Shot Multiple Times In Frankford, Police Say
- Six Dogs Rescued By National Greyhound Adoption Program At Philadelphia International Airport
- College Possible Helping Hundreds Of Philadelphia-Area High School Students Take Leap Of Faith Into Higher Education
- ‘Everything’s Good’: Target Cash Register Outages Are Over