By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Argentine Authorities Foil Drug Gang, Seize Drugs In Fake World Cup Trophies
- GoFundMe Campaign Seeks To Help Va. Restaurant That Kicked Out White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders
- ‘Check Your Facts’: NJ Business Mistaken For Va. Restaurant That Ousted White House Press Secretary
- Prince William Visits Middle East For Historical Non-Political Trip
- Police: 2 Dead After High-Speed Crash Sends Car Airborne, Off Roadway Into Trees
- Man Shot Twice In Chest During 7-Eleven Robbery, Police Search For Suspect
- Teen Uses Sign Language To Help Blind, Deaf Passenger On Flight
- Apartment Building Explosion Leaves 25 Hurt In Wuppertal, Germany
- Police: Suspect In Custody Following Overnight Barricade Situation In North Philadelphia
- Police Investigating Woman’s Possible Abduction At CVS