By Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Detectives say a gunman who was wearing a clown mask robbed a 7-Eleven in Northeast Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
According to detectives, the robber stole an unspecified amount of money from the cash register after threatening the clerk at the store located on the 6800 block of Bustleton Avenue.
No injuries were reported.
The robber fled the scene and remains at large. Police have made no arrests.
Over the past three months, there has been at least a half-dozen similar robberies, but police don’t believe any of them are linked.
- Water Main Break Closes Portion Of Ridge Avenue In East Falls
- Group Of ATV, Dirt Biker Riders Disrupting Traffic In North Philadelphia
- Police: Trenton Man Made Accused Of Making 17 ‘Swatting’ Hoax Emergency Calls
- Glenolden Woman Accused Of Posing As Elderly Woman’s Daughter, Stealing $74,000: Police
- Storage Yard Derailment Causes Delays On SEPTA Regional Rail Lines
- Police Investigating After Shots Fired At Montgomery County Restaurant
- ‘Underground Donut Tour’ Comes to Philly
- 21st Annual Philadelphia Tattoo Arts Convention Kicks Off Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Road Closures, Pedestrian Movement Restrictions To Cause Major Detours In Center City Sunday
- Woman In Wildwood Beach Arrest Sentenced To One Year Probation