LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — An accident on Route 1 sent two people to local hospitals and caused major traffic delays in the area of Route 213 and the Oxford Valley Mall exit.
There is no word on the victims’ conditions at this time.
Chopper 3 over the scene of the crash Monday afternoon.
Officials say a tractor-trailer collided with a dump truck causing the truck to spill its load.
Route 1 remains closed at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for more details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Driver Arrested Months After Being Rescued From Burning Car In Westtown Township
- Philly Officer Injured Trying To Break Up Fight
- Police: 10-Year-Old Boy Injured After Kids Throw Liquor Bottle Into Family Van
- New Jersey Considers Honoring Chef Bourdain With Food Trail
- Canada’s Senate Legalizes Recreational Marijuana