PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- Student Arrested After Stabbing 13-Year-Old Classmate At William Dick School: Police
- Ceremony To Be Held For Section Of Overbrook Street To Be Named After Former Mayor Goode
- Authorities Investigating Reported Explosion In Whitehall Township
- Police: 2 Men Injured In Possible Drug-Related Shootout
- Authorities Find 1 Person Dead, 2 Sick Inside Feltonville Garage