PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- Pennsylvania Veteran Asking For Public’s Help Locating Special Hat Lost On Flight To Philadelphia
- New Jersey Declares State Of Emergency Ahead Of Winter Storm
- Police: Man Shot And Killed Outside Of Chinese Restaurant In Kensington
- Woman Struck, Killed By Train On Norristown High Speed Line In Bryn Mawr, Officials Say
- New Jersey Bill Proposes Strictest Plastic Ban In the Nation