PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- Woman Charged In Connection To ATM Explosion At Kensington Beer Distributor
- Paul McCartney Brings ‘The Late Late Show’ Host James Corden To Tears In ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Kate Spade’s Father Dies Hours Before Her Funeral
- Police: Stolen Vehicle Found Submerged In Cooper River
- SummerFest Heads To Wilmington’s Riverfront