PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- Would You Pay $5 For Front-Row Parking At The Freehold Raceway Mall?
- 3 Cheers: Good Samaritans Terry Phillips, Ronald Burgess Rescue Children From Fire
- ‘She’s Traumatized’: Police Say 2 Men Try To Sexually Assault Elderly Woman After Breaking Into Her Home
- Philly Police Investigating ‘Sexual Assault Pattern’ In West Philly
- Report: Baby Bleeds After Being Bitten By Bed Bugs In Business Class During Newark-Mumbai Flight