PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in North Philadelphia.
It happened shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday at the 2300 block of North 10th Street.
Philadelphia Police say a 19-year-old male was shot twice. He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made at this time and there is no word on a motive.
An investigation is underway.
You may also be interested in:
- 52-Year-Old Man Killed In 2-Vehicle Accident During Thursday’s Winter Storm
- Councilwoman Cindy Bass Host Turkey Giveaway At Nicetown Court
- 2 Men Pose As PGW Workers, Steal Several Thousand Dollars From Couple
- Vehicle Strikes, Kills 27-Month-Old Girl In YMCA Parking Lot: Police
- Hundreds Of Counter-Protesters Descend On ‘We The People’ Rally At Independence Mall