READING, Pa. (CBS) – Officials in Reading, Berks County say a prison inmate failed to return from work release.
Randy Allen Robertson, a 24-year-old from Reading, did not show up at the Berks County Prison at the scheduled time following work release. He is described as 6’2” and 175 lbs.
Anyone with information is asked to call Pa. State Police.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Suspect Wanted In Road Rage Crash That Left Man Critically Injured
- Police: 5-Year-Old Boy Killed In West Philadelphia Hit-And-Run
- Camden Jail Employee Loses Job After Calling Out Sick From Las Vegas
- New Jersey Becomes Second State In Nation To Ban Underage Marriage
- Consumer Group Warns Parents About Most Dangerous Summer Toys For Children