READING, Pa. (CBS) – Officials in Reading, Berks County say a prison inmate failed to return from work release.
Randy Allen Robertson, a 24-year-old from Reading, did not show up at the Berks County Prison at the scheduled time following work release. He is described as 6’2” and 175 lbs.
Anyone with information is asked to call Pa. State Police.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 16-Year-Old Boy Shot On Grays Ferry Basketball Court, Police Say
- New Jersey Proposal Could Keep President Trump Off 2020 Presidential Ballot
- Philadelphia City Councilman Proposes Term Limits For Council Members
- How Old Is Too Old To Drive? Experts Weigh In On When It’s Time To Give Up Driving
- Delaware School Honors Legendary Tuskegee Airman, Educator Who Shaped Lives Of Many Students