By John McDevitt
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Feeling stressed? CNNMoney ranks the most stressful cities in the nation and Philadelphia wasn’t in the top ten.
Data for 55 cities with populations of one-million or more was collected to come up with 15 of the biggest indicators of stress — including things like unemployment, divorces and commute times.
The City of Brotherly Love came in the 13th slot with the zen factor being fewer divorces and a stress factor of heavy traffic.
So what do Philadelphians think?
“I know people from different places, it’s stressful everywhere. Life is what you make it, it’s as simple as that.”
“I don’t think Philadelphia compares to New York City.”
New York City was, indeed, ranked #1 with the zen factor being low crime and the stress factor long work hours.
Salt Lake City was listed as the least stressed out city.
CNNMoney spoke with experts — including the American Psychological Association — to come up with the rankings.
- SummerFest Heads To Wilmington’s Riverfront
- Authorities Investigating 4 Explosive Device Detonations At Philadelphia Businesses In Last Two Weeks
- SEPTA Considers Major Updates Including New Routes
- Philadelphia City Council Passes Sodium Warning Bill
- World’s First Robot-Assisted Spinal Surgery Performed In Philadelphia
- Ocean Resort Casino, Formerly Revel, Gets Casino License
- Taste With Tori: Wawa
- Philadelphia’s School Reform Commission Holds Last Meeting After Voting To Abolish Itself
- Road Rage Suspected In Philly Crash That Left Man Injured
- Several Immigrant Children Separated From Families Housed By Camden Agency