PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police are looking for the suspects responsible for shooting another man early Monday morning in North Philadelphia.
This happened just before 2 a.m. near 9th and Lehigh Avenues.
Police say the victim was shot once in the calf and was taken to Temple Hospital where he is being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Police are searching for three suspects they say were spotted running from the scene.
- Temperatures To Drop Below Freezing Sunday
- 1 Dead Following House Fire In Chestnut Hill Saturday Night: Officials
- Fire Crews Battle 2-Alarm Fire In Old City
- More Than 600 Children Given Free Eyeglasses Saturday
- Flash Freeze, Wicked Winds Hit The Area As Temps Expected To Drop To Single Digits Monday
- Church Holds Safety Seminar To Teach Public What To Do In An Active Shooter Situation
- Local Politicians React To President Trump’s Proposed Compromise To End Government Shutdown
- Marchers Gather On Benjamin Franklin Parkway For 3rd Annual Women’s March On Philadelphia
- Car Crashes Into Cheltenham Township Laundromat: Officials
- Property Owners Worry New Rental Tax Could Blow New Jersey’s Tourism Industry