By: Maria Perez
From chain smoking on the green to his non-traditional country club attire, John Daly is the definition of a rebel without a cause. The British Open begins tomorrow and as always his #OOTD at practice this morning didn’t disappoint.READ MORE: WATCH LIVE: DA Krasner To Award Violence Prevention Grants To 3 Youth Cycling Programs
Here are highlights of some of his best outfit choices, you choose which #OOTD was his best.
10. This morning at the Royal Liverpool Course, Daly sported a comfy looking pair of SpongeBob SquarePants pants. (Not a typo, actual SpongeBob themed pants)
9. He’s looking for the invite to the next Johnny Manziel’s money team selfie with these pants.
8. Looks like Daly is taking fashion tips from Lady Gaga and using the “Vomit Painter” to add color to his white paints.
7. It is just me or is he sending subliminal messages with this outfit… Pink Lemonade Kool-Aid anyone?
6. Qatar Masters or Coachella?
Man Stabbed At SEPTA's 30th Street Station
5.His fashion sense is even spreading like an infectious disease.
And then there are the many sides of John Daly told by his pants:
Honorable Mention to his followers who bring a new meaning to having a “colorful” fan base…MORE NEWS: WATCH LIVE: Mayor Kenney, Sen. Casey To Highlight Federal Funding For Schuylkill River