PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Police in Philadelphia are searching for a missing man with Alzheimer’s disease.
Sixty-six-year-old Paul Mishalove, of Monument Road, was last seen on Tuesday, July 15 at his home around 6 a.m.
Mishalove is described as 5’5” and 146 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. He suffers from Alzheimer’s and requires medication.
Anyone with information on Mishalove’s whereabouts is asked to call police.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Preliminary Hearing For Former Penn State Fraternity Members In Timothy Piazza Hazing Death Case
- Man Suspected Of Groping Teen Girls At Warrington Township Target Store Turns Self In
- Police Cruiser Involved In Crash In Wilmington
- Eagles Fan Posts Creative Video Inviting Carson Wentz, Zach Ertz To His Wedding
- Drake Makes Birthday Wish Come True For Young Heart Transplant Patient After She Posts ‘In My Feelings’ Challenge