PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Drumroll, please: Credit Donkey has compiled a list of the top 10 cities to live in Pennsylvania.
The research, which looked at five factors (crime rate, commute time, income, education and restaurants per capita), was published last week on the company’s website.
Here’s the list:
7. Oil City
As you can see, there are very few spots in our area, and Philadelphia doesn’t make the list (surprise, surprise).
And while some of these picks might seem a bit…odd, Credit Donkey does explain its rationale behind the number one pick, Hermitage.
“Hermitage earns our vote as the best city to live in Pennsylvania for several reasons,” CreditDonkey says. “First, crime is extremely low, with the odds of becoming the victim of a violent act 1 in 577. The average commute time is under 18 minutes, and residents earn more than $50,000 a year on average. The city is highly educated, with nearly 20% of residents having attended some college, and local restaurants offer something for every palate. Add in affordable housing and a below average cost of living and you’ve got a recipe for a great place to call home.”
To see the full list, click here.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- New Zealand Prime Minister Has Baby While In Office Becoming Only Second World Leader To Do So
- Argentine Authorities Foil Drug Gang, Seize Drugs In Fake World Cup Trophies
- GoFundMe Campaign Seeks To Help Va. Restaurant That Kicked Out White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders
- ‘Check Your Facts’: NJ Business Mistaken For Va. Restaurant That Ousted White House Press Secretary
- Prince William Visits Middle East For Historical Non-Political Trip