BURLINGTON TWP., N.J. (CBS) — A motorcyclist was killed in a crash early Saturday morning in Burlington Township, New Jersey.
It happened just after 1 a.m. in front of the Wawa along Route 541 near Mount Holly Road.
Police say the driver of a Harley Davidson motorcycle, 58-year-old Peter Price of Eastampton, was traveling north on Route 541 — and the driver of Ford Explorer, 33-year-old Lawrence Seltzer Jr. of Burlington, was making a left turn into the parking lot of the Wawa when the two vehicles collided.
Price was rushed to Lourdes Medical Center and later transferred to Cooper Hospital in Camden where he died from his injuries.
Seltzer was not injured in the crash.
Authorities say no charges have been filed, pending an investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Murphy Urging Trenton To Continue All-Night Arts Festival Following Deadly Shooting
- Ed Rendell Announces He’s Battling Parkinson’s Disease
- Police ID 2 Victims Killed In Delaware Father’s Day Shooting; $10,000 Reward Offered
- Bill To Name Bog Turtle New Jersey State Reptile Signed
- Meek Mill On Hearing: ‘I Feel Like What Went On In The Courtroom Today Is Disgraceful’