By Dan Wing
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say a two-year old boy was hit by a minivan in the city’s Kensington neighborhood Sunday afternoon.
Authorities say the child was struck by the vehicle around 4 p.m. on East Monmouth Street near Kensington Avenue.
The two-year old was taken to St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children in stable condition.
Police say the driver did remain at the scene of the accident and will not be charged.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Deer Rescued From Well In Wilmington, Delaware
- New Dialing Procedures For Making Phone Calls In South Jersey
- Public Viewing For Aretha Franklin To Be Held August 28-29
- Jersey Shore’s Townsends Inlet Bridge Closing For 8 Months In September
- 1 Suspect In Camden Police Shooting Arrested, 2 Suspects Remain At Large