PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police say two women were shot while sitting on the front steps of a home in West Philadelphia.
It happened just after 11:00 p.m. Tuesday along the 800 block of North Fallon Street.
Authorities say a 36-year-old woman was shot in the head. She was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. A 35-year-old woman was struck in the face. She is hospitalized in stable condition.
The gunman got away.
Police are investigating if an earlier neighborhood dispute was the reason for the gunfire.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: 2 Suspects Arrested For Murder Of 23-Year-Old Man Inside Frankford Store
- Uber Rolls Out Feature Urging Riders To ‘Check Your Ride’ In Wake Of Samantha Josephson’s Murder
- Tractor-Trailer Veers Off Roadway, Overturns On I-78 In Lehigh County
- New Jersey Woman Facing Animal Cruelty Charges After 20 Dogs Found In Inhumane Conditions, Police Say
- 76-Year-Old Man Charged In Wife’s Cold Case Murder Nearly 40 Years After Her Disappearance