PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The U.S. announced on Monday that Jozy Altidore is available to play on Tuesday against Belgium. However, it remains uncertain if Altidore will start or how many minutes he will play.
“It’s now difficult to say how many minutes,” Klinsmann said on Monday.
Altidore strained his left hamstring in U.S. first group match against Ghana on June 16th. The U.S. faces Belgium in the knockout round on Tuesday at 4:00pm ET.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Phillies Smack 4 Home Runs To Beat Mets 7-5
- Houston Rockets To Pursue Sign-And-Trade For Jimmy Butler, Reports Say
- Kansas City Radio Host Slammed For Seeming To Reference Andy Reid’s Son Who Died From Drug Overdose
- Flyers Mascot Surprises 7-Year-Old Super Fan Who Has Gritty-Themed Prosthetic Legs
- Phillies Explode For 13 Runs Vs. Mets To Snap 7-Game Losing Skid