PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The Philadelphia Fire Department confirms one person has been transported to the hospital following a motorcycle accident in Fairmount Park.
A vehicle and a motorcycle collided on West River Drive Friday afternoon.
The victim was taken to Temple Hospital. Their condition is unknown.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area at this time.
Stay with CBSPhilly for details as they become available…
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: Man Traveling To Jamaica Caught With 42 Bags Of Heroin At Philadelphia International Airport
- Border Patrol Agents Are Stopping People On New England Highways To Check Their Citizenship
- Suspects Plead Guilty In Murder Of Philadelphia Police Sgt. Robert Wilson III
- Video: Kangaroo Interrupts, Delays Australian Soccer Match
- Woman Dubbed As ‘Permit Patty’ Threatens To Call Police On 8-Year-Old Girl Selling Water For Disneyland Trip