HARRISBURG, Pa. (CBS) – The Pa. Liquor Control Board is warning customers about exploding wine bottles.
According to the organization, it’s received several reports of Indigenous Selections Prosecco Brut 2013 bottles purchased at Fine Wine & Good Spirits state stores spontaneously exploding.
”Consumers should use caution when handling this product,” said Chairman Joseph E. Brion in a release. ”While we have not had any reports from consumers who may have been affected, we want to take every precaution in order to avoid a safety issue. Those who purchased the product can contact their local Fine Wine & Good Spirits Store for a full refund.”
The prosecco was sold in about 180 stores statewide starting in June. It’s now been removed from the shelves.
Anyone with the wine bottle should return it to the store, where they will be eligible for a refund. Those with questions or concerns should call 1-800-272-7522.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- New Jersey Burglar Caught After Mistaking Police Car For His Getaway Lyft, Police Say
- South Street Barbershop Taking Hair Cutting Experience To ‘Another Planet’
- ‘Father Of Peeps’ Honored With His Own Day In Bethlehem
- Research Shows Early Birds To Be Happier, More Productive Than Night Owls
- Jack Frost Adaptive Program Allows Those With Limitations To Enjoy Skiing