Video: Mo’ne Davis Throws Out First Pitch At Dodgers Game
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia’s own and Taney Dragons star pitcher, Mo’ne Davis, experienced a night she will never be able to forget.
On Tuesday night, Davis threw out the first pitch before the Dodgers vs. Nationals game in Los Angeles. Davis received a warm welcome from the LA crowd and was able to watch one of her favorite players, Clayton Kershaw, earn his 17th win of the season. After the game, she met Kershaw and received an autograph bat from him.
She handed out an autograph of her own as well, to Dodgers star Yasiel Puig.
As for her first pitch? She threw a perfect strike.
You can watch the video below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Flyers Part Ways With Goaltending Coach Jeff Reese
- Garret Kerr Set To Leave Impressive Legacy at USciences
- 30 Players: Eovaldi Should Bloom At Back End Of Yankees Rotation
- Amaro: I Have Faith In Phillies’ Front-Office, We Know Baseball
- Player Style Files: Tour Professional Lax Player Paul Rabil’s Mancave