PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia’s own and Taney Dragons star pitcher, Mo’ne Davis, experienced a night she will never be able to forget.
On Tuesday night, Davis threw out the first pitch before the Dodgers vs. Nationals game in Los Angeles. Davis received a warm welcome from the LA crowd and was able to watch one of her favorite players, Clayton Kershaw, earn his 17th win of the season. After the game, she met Kershaw and received an autograph bat from him.
She handed out an autograph of her own as well, to Dodgers star Yasiel Puig.
As for her first pitch? She threw a perfect strike.
You can watch the video below:
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Ben Simmons Is 2nd Player Ever With 10/5/5 In First 3 Games
- Eagles Injury Report: Lane Johnson and Mychal Kendricks Could Be Good To Go Vs. Washington
- Jon Gruden Cooks Up A Philly Cheesesteak
- The Emotional Story Of Carson Wentz And A Boy Who Lost His Battle With Cancer
- Justin Timberlake To Perform At Super Bowl After 14-Year Gap