PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Sixers are reportedly involved in the reported Cavaliers-Timberwolves mega-deal, as the Sixers will send Thaddeus Young to Minnesota for Anthony Bennett, according to Bob Cooney of the Philadelphia Daily News.
According to Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowksi, the Cavs will get Kevin Love from the T-Wolves, while the T-Wolves will receive Anthony Bennett, Andrew Wiggins, and a 2015 first-round pick. Cooney is reporting that the T-Wolves will then send, at least, Bennett to the Sixers for Thaddeus Young. There will likely be more pieces in the deal, besides just Young and Bennett.
A lot of “sources” and “reports” because nothing can become official until August 23rd, one month after Wiggins—the No. 1 overall pick—signed his contract.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Coyotes Pull Ahead, Top Flyers 5-4
- Michael Phelps Secretly Took Plunge, Getting Married Before Gold Medal Haul
- Sixers Players May Respond After National Anthem Flap On Opening Night
- Eagles Look To Jump-Start Offense
- Did Sixers Make Right Call Not Allowing Anthem Singer To Perform With ‘We Matter’ Shirt?