PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Sixers are reportedly involved in the reported Cavaliers-Timberwolves mega-deal, as the Sixers will send Thaddeus Young to Minnesota for Anthony Bennett, according to Bob Cooney of the Philadelphia Daily News.
According to Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowksi, the Cavs will get Kevin Love from the T-Wolves, while the T-Wolves will receive Anthony Bennett, Andrew Wiggins, and a 2015 first-round pick. Cooney is reporting that the T-Wolves will then send, at least, Bennett to the Sixers for Thaddeus Young. There will likely be more pieces in the deal, besides just Young and Bennett.
A lot of “sources” and “reports” because nothing can become official until August 23rd, one month after Wiggins—the No. 1 overall pick—signed his contract.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- High School Football Preview: Area Schools Making The Plunge Into New Terrain
- Phillies Trade Carlos Ruiz To The Dodgers
- After Several Drops, Ryan Lochte Lands Endorsement Deal With ‘Forgiving’ Company
- Doug Pederson Reflects On Russell Wilson As An Eagle
- Zach Ertz Responds: ‘Excited To See Josh Norman In New Scheme’