PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Minnesota Timberwolves and Cleveland Cavaliers have reached an agreement that sends Kevin Love to the Cavs, according to a new report from Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowksi. In return, the Cavs will reportedly receive Anthony Bennett, Andrew Wiggins, and a protected 2015 first-round draft pick.
Originally it was reported that the Sixers could be a third team involved in the deal, where they would get Bennett in exchange for Thaddeus Young.
A deal cannot become official involving Andrew Wiggins until August 23rd, one month after he signed his contract. Therefore, the Sixers still could potentially acquire Bennett in a separate trade in the near future.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Lane Johnson Says He ‘Really Doesn’t Know’ If Chip Kelly Will Return To Eagles
- Adam Schefter: ‘Signs Seem To Be Piling Up Against’ Chip Kelly Returning To Eagles
- Lane Johnson: Playing At Linc ‘Is Not Really A Home Field Advantage Anymore’
- FanDuel Weekly Roundup: Who To Play, Who To Pass For NFL Week 12
- National Perspective: Simmons, Cowherd, Prisco, And Greenberg On Eagles, Kelly