PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Minnesota Timberwolves and Cleveland Cavaliers have reached an agreement that sends Kevin Love to the Cavs, according to a new report from Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowksi. In return, the Cavs will reportedly receive Anthony Bennett, Andrew Wiggins, and a protected 2015 first-round draft pick.
Originally it was reported that the Sixers could be a third team involved in the deal, where they would get Bennett in exchange for Thaddeus Young.
A deal cannot become official involving Andrew Wiggins until August 23rd, one month after he signed his contract. Therefore, the Sixers still could potentially acquire Bennett in a separate trade in the near future.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Topps Selling Baseball Card Collection For Over $20,000
- Eagles Week 14 Injury Report: Jordan Matthews And Ryan Mathews Expected To Return
- What To Look For In Eagles/Redskins Sunday
- Jeff Hardy Opens Up About TNA Wrestling, Concussion Fears, New Album
- Watch: PSU Fan Surprised With Rose Bowl Tickets Breaks Down