PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Minnesota Timberwolves and Cleveland Cavaliers have reached an agreement that sends Kevin Love to the Cavs, according to a new report from Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowksi. In return, the Cavs will reportedly receive Anthony Bennett, Andrew Wiggins, and a protected 2015 first-round draft pick.
Originally it was reported that the Sixers could be a third team involved in the deal, where they would get Bennett in exchange for Thaddeus Young.
A deal cannot become official involving Andrew Wiggins until August 23rd, one month after he signed his contract. Therefore, the Sixers still could potentially acquire Bennett in a separate trade in the near future.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Watch: Tim Tebow’s MLB Workout
- Doug Pederson: ‘I Encourage Everybody To Stand’ For National Anthem
- Montco High School Forced To Cancel Football Season Due To Lack Of Participation
- Delaware Opens 2016 Season Thursday Night Vs. Delaware State
- Haverford Product Tommy Bergjans Set To Make Phils Organization Debut