PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Minnesota Timberwolves and Cleveland Cavaliers have reached an agreement that sends Kevin Love to the Cavs, according to a new report from Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowksi. In return, the Cavs will reportedly receive Anthony Bennett, Andrew Wiggins, and a protected 2015 first-round draft pick.
Originally it was reported that the Sixers could be a third team involved in the deal, where they would get Bennett in exchange for Thaddeus Young.
A deal cannot become official involving Andrew Wiggins until August 23rd, one month after he signed his contract. Therefore, the Sixers still could potentially acquire Bennett in a separate trade in the near future.
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Daniel Murphy Drives In 3, Nationals Rally Past Phillies 4-3
- Warriors Know Game 7 Back Home For Finals Trip Won’t Be Easy
- Long Road To Cup Final Ends For Rebuilt Sharks And Penguins
- Zobrist, Montero Homer, Lackey Sharp As Cubs Sweep Phillies
- Could Philadelphia Be The Next Hot Spot For International Soccer?