On Wednesday night, the Borough Council will hold a public hearing on whether to pass a proposed text amendment to a Conshohocken zoning ordinance.
City Council’s Rules Committee, by a narrow 4-3 vote, approved changes to the zoning code proposed by 10th District councilman Brian O’Neill.
A proposed development in Philadelphia’s Point Breeze neighborhood becomes of lightning rod for racial and income divisions.
A zoning hearing is set for this week on plans for what’s being billed as the first upscale billiards parlor in Center City, in the old Beneficial Bank building. But the project has some neighbors up in arms.
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...