For many at-risk children in the Philadelphia area, a mentor can play a huge role, and the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southeastern Pennsylvania are doing their part to help.
A New Jersey boy has quit his youth football team after he was told he could not play if he wore pink gloves.
Flash mobs were once innocent social experiments, but now are all too often racial attacks. Unfortunately, the media continues to paint a rosy picture and fails to report the violence and crime they cause.
An anti-violence art project, long housed at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, has been kicked out and left in limbo.
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Pa. Senate Tackles Liquor Bill
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion