The Montgomery County district attorney’s office says it will not seek the death penalty for a man accused of killing the woman he was living with earlier this year in Springfield Township.
Police say Johnny Fossett called 911 in Philadelphia early Sunday morning telling dispatchers he wanted to turn himself in because “I choked my old lady out, tied her up and robbed her.”
- Local Nonprofit Group Helping Student Athletes Get Screened For Cardiac Problems
- Family of Young Kidnap Victim Plans to Sue Phila. School District
- Parents Of Missing College Student From Montgomery County Make Emotional Plea For Son's Return
- Duckling Rescue Stops Traffic In Montgomery County
- Main Line House Cleaner Sentenced In Theft of Historic Franklin Bust
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing