Workout gone wild. A new fitness routine that’s helping people shed pounds, build muscle, and unleash their inner animals. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl shows you how.
One of the most common New Year’s resolutions is to lose weight and get fit. Joining a gym is a step in the right direction, but as 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan reminds us, not all membership contracts are created equal.
Celebrity trainer, Jillian Michaels recently taught a boot camp at Showboat Casino in Atlantic City for the inaugural Sweat AC Festival.
The Time to Move app sets random alarms throughout the day for exercises you can do at your desk, to ensure you get a 30 minute workout by the end of the day.
It burns fat, sculpts muscles and gets your butt back where it should be. Women in New York and L.A. just can’t wait to do the workout that started right here in Philly!
Jog.fm has tons of playlists all tailored for different workouts.
It may be more than halfway through the summer, but if you’re still trying to get in shape, the trainer diva Elena Ciccotelli has a few moves to get you off the bench and into […]
The wearable toning trend started with footwear that was designed to shape and sculpt.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...