Conveniently-timed for Obama’s reelection, the Hispanic and Women Farmers and Ranchers Claims Resolution program began September 24, 2012 – just a month-and-a-half before the election. Apparently the Obama administration did not care about this alleged injustice to females and Hispanics any time in the past three-and-a-half years. It just happened to be thought about and addressed now – just before voters pull the lever.
The whole concept of warring on women is totally sexist. The truth is that women are speaking for themselves, doing a damn good job of expressing their views quite clearly and eloquently, and they don’t need the media speaking for them – especially the male-intense media of 2012.
The basic fact is that Romney, Ryan and Republican’s are uncomfortable with a few of the words Congressman Akin used. They are not, however, uncomfortable with the policy position he was expressing. The record shows that they march in lockstep with Congressman Akin.
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All