A coastal low (okay, a Nor’easter) looks to be eyeing the East Coast, and it’s packing a variety of weather conditions.
In Monday morning’s early hours, Montgomery County PennDOT crews filled trucks with sand and were ready to hit the roadways.
Some leftover stubborn cold air will remain in place Monday morning. This will allow for a period of light snow, sleet and freezing rain as the warm front runs into the remaining cold air as lows drop into the mid 20s early Monday.
A fast moving storm system is bringing snow to the region this evening.
The following list of top trails is subjective, but you’ll have fun testing them.
Many drivers aren’t prepared for driving in the cold or snow, so 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has advice to prepare for the next round of weather.
“Code Blues” have been issued in multiple municipalities due to the cold weather, and in Camden, residents are also being given access to “warming shelters.”
After a mild start to the winter season, a blast of true arctic air has invaded the Delaware Valley.
The coldest air thus far this season is taking over, and being reinforced by a quickly evolving and fast-moving system that will also usher in a little light snow mainly late this evening, just enough to drop a nuisance coating across the Delaware Valley.
While Liberty Mountain is little known in the Philadelphia area, it’s only a two hour ride from the western suburbs. If you’re looking for something different on the snow this winter, here’s an intro to skiing here.
We barely get one weather system out of here before the next one eyes us.
A wave of low pressure riding along the front will bring another round of rain to Philadelphia tonight.
Ask any skier or rider raised in the Philly area where they learned, and the answer will likely be “Spring Mountain.”
With temperatures expected to be near 50 on Wednesday, it might not feel like winter just yet, but a Center City restaurant is offering a special deal that will have you wishing for super low temps.
First dates are usually awkward, but they can be especially rough in the winter, when your options are limited by cold, snow and lack of daylight. Here are some winter-friendly ideas for a first date in Philadelphia.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Conceal $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Front Of Their Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...