Winnipeg scored four second-period goals in less than seven minutes Saturday and Ondrej Pavelec made 30 saves and the Jets beat the Philadelphia Flyers 4-1 to get back in the Eastern Conference playoff race.
Brayden Schenn, Kimmo Timonen and Tye McGinn scored to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 3-2 victory against the Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday night.
Bryan Little had the only goal during a shootout, lifting the Winnipeg Jets to a 2-1 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night.
After back to back losses to Winnipeg and Carolina, the Flyers look to return to the win column tonight as they visit the New York Islanders.
Andrew Ladd scored the game-winner with 1:06 remaining on a one-timer from close range to lift the Winnipeg Jets to a wild 9-8 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday night.
The Flyers have dropped three of four, but they still sit at 5-3-1 overall and in second place in the Atlantic Division.
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court Is Out Of Business
- Trenton Man Sentenced In Ex-girlfriend's Alleged Abduction
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...